How to Vote Absentee
You can vote early by using an absentee ballot, instead of voting in person at the polling place on Election Day. You can vote absentee by mail or in person. Absentee ballots are available 46 days before an election.
Request an Absentee Ballot
- Absentee Ballot Application
- Absentee Ballot Application for Military and Overseas Voters
- User Support for the Online Absentee Ballot Application
- Paper Absentee Ballot Application
Vote Absentee By Mail or In Person
- How to Vote Absentee by Mail
- How to Vote Absentee In Person
- Frequently Asked Questions About Absentee Voting
Military or Overseas Voter?
Voters in the military and citizens living outside the United States use a different process to vote absentee.
Absentee Voters in Special Circumstances
Track Your Absentee Ballot
You can track the progress of your absentee ballot with the absentee ballot lookup tool. If there is a problem with your ballot, election officials will send a replacement.
Apply to Automatically Receive Absentee Ballot Applications
You can submit this form to your county election office to have an absentee ballot application automatically mailed to you before each election. Applications are mailed at least 60 days before an election.